Pink Gives an Update on Baby Willow – While Breastfeeding


Leave it to a new mom to be a master at multitasking!

Pink, whose daughter Willow Sage with husband Carey Hart is 13 months old, called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show Monday morning ... while breastfeeding.

"She's got six teeth," Pink said of her little one, but "she's not a biter."

The singer, who released her new tune "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" on Monday, told the radio host that she had just switched sides and revealed, "My left is a lot more talented than my right."

In addition to promoting her new song (which will be on an album due Sept. 18) and her participation in the I Heart Radio Music Festival on Sept. 21 and 22 in Las Vegas, Pink said motherhood so far has been "amazing."



But fans shouldn't worry about her music: Pink said being a mom hasn't made her soft.

"Some people are worried [my new album]'s going to be a bunch of lullabies. It's definitely not," she said. "I'm more aware of the cursing. It didn't stop me but I'm aware of it. It's a very, fun, dance-y, rock-and-roll record."

As for Willow, who's already walking and dancing, Pink says she "has her Daddy's looks and my attitude. She's going to rule the world."

source: people.com